- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 0 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 1 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 7 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 42 days ago
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
wheels / hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.
Worst 2001 PT Cruiser wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- chrome wheels peel causing air leakage19
- tires leaking due to crappy chrome wheels7
- chrome finish on wheels peeling1
- noise from rear hubs1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 35
- NHTSA: Wheels25
- NHTSA: Tires13
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt6
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall2
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts2
- NHTSA: Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems1
- NHTSA: Tires: Valve1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2001 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.