- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 10 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 13 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 17 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 27 days ago
Chrysler Recall B23: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Pump Module Mounting Flange
2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery
- On certain passenger vehicles, the fuel pump module mounting flange could leak fuel if the vehicle is involved in a rollover crash.
- Dealers will install a secondary seal over the fuel pump module. Owner notification began August 12, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.