- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 1 days ago
- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 1 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 3 days ago
- March 13: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 8: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Makes Petition Moot investigations | 10 days ago
2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Official recalls have been issued for the 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
The nuts included in the packaging for these ball joint assemblies are missing the intended prevailing torque (self-locking) feature. If the incorrect ... Read more »
Power steering fluid leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in an underhood fire. Read more »
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire. Read more »
Driving the vehicle with an inoperative cluster could cause a distraction, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »