- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 30 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 40 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrysler Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 40 days ago
Chrysler Recall C09: Daimlerchrysler/Clutch
2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser
If this occurs, the clutch may not disengage when the clutch pedal is depressed.
Power Train — Clutch Assembly
- On certain passenger vehicles, manual transmission models only, a welded pin internal to the dual-mass flywheel (dmf) assembly can unseat and become lodged between the flywheel and the clutch disc.
- Dealers will replace the flywheel and clutch assemblies with the updated design parts. Owner notification began on April 14, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.