- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 27 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 28 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 33 days ago
Chrysler Recall C09: Daimlerchrysler/Clutch
2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser
If this occurs, the clutch may not disengage when the clutch pedal is depressed.
Power Train — Clutch Assembly
- On certain passenger vehicles, manual transmission models only, a welded pin internal to the dual-mass flywheel (dmf) assembly can unseat and become lodged between the flywheel and the clutch disc.
- Dealers will replace the flywheel and clutch assemblies with the updated design parts. Owner notification began on April 14, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.