- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 2 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 30 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 31 days ago
2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
The nuts included in the packaging for these ball joint assemblies are missing the intended prevailing torque (self-locking) feature. If the incorrect ... Read more »
Power steering fluid leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in an underhood fire. Read more »
If this occurs, the clutch may not disengage when the clutch pedal is depressed. Read more »