- February 18: 2021 Ram 1500 Classic SLT Drivers May Lose The Brakes recalls | 18 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 84 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 85 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 85 days ago
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Light Is On10
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving6
- Running Rough, Sputtering4
- Oil Leak3
- Timing Belt Broke2
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2004 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.