- May 31: Chrysler Minivan Power Window Allegedly Strangled Girl news | 16 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 19 days ago
- May 9: Fires Cause Recall of 2021 Jeep Cherokees recalls | 38 days ago
- May 8: Jeep and Dodge Seat Belts Fail to Retract: Investigation Closed investigations | 39 days ago
- May 6: Chrysler Class Action Lawsuit Over 'Destination Charge' news | 41 days ago
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
The nuts included in the packaging for these ball joint assemblies are missing the intended prevailing torque (self-locking) feature. If the incorrect nut was to become loose, the joining members may loosen leading to a separation of the ball joint. This may result in loss of vehicle control, possibly resulting in a ... Read more »
Power steering fluid leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in an underhood fire. Read more »