- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 1 days ago
- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 8 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 39 days ago
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fog Lights Keep Turning On2
- Brake Lights Will Not Work1
- Lights Dim When Fan Kicks On1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting18
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2004 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.