- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 5 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 6 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 15 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 23 days ago
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2004 PT Cruiser lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fog lights keep turning on2
- brake lights will not work1
- lights dim when fan kicks on1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting18
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2004 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.