- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 1 days ago
- May 31: Chrysler Minivan Power Window Allegedly Strangled Girl news | 18 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 21 days ago
- May 9: Fires Cause Recall of 2021 Jeep Cherokees recalls | 40 days ago
- May 8: Jeep and Dodge Seat Belts Fail to Retract: Investigation Closed investigations | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 16 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 14 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 50,364 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem