- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 41 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 42 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 42 days ago
- December 1: Alfa Romeo Giulia Cars Recalled For Brake Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 64 days ago
2004 Chrysler Pacifica
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Motor Mount Failure9
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving4
- Gas Pedal Gets Stuck2
- Engine Misses1
- Engine Oil Leak1
- Engine Turns Over, Won't Start1
- Head Gasket Failure1
- Oil Plug Strips Out1
- Timing Belt Broke1
- NHTSA: Engine138
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling78
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine34
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control31
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.