- December 8: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Inspection Lawsuit Filed news | 6 days ago
- December 7: Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Steering Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 7 days ago
- December 6: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500 For Power Steering Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 14 days ago
- November 28: Ram ProMaster Recall Needed To Prevent Cooling Fan Fires recalls | 16 days ago
2004 Chrysler Pacifica
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Visibility6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.