- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 8 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 11 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 15 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 25 days ago
Chrysler Recall Pac-20170525: Rear Brakes Possibly Crossed During Assembly
2017 Chrysler Pacifica
The crossed rear brake lines will cause the rear anti-lock brake system to be ineffective, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vantage Mobility International, LLC (Vantage Mobility) is recalling certain 2017 Chrysler Pacifica lowered floor vans modified by Vantage Mobility for wheelchair accessibility. The affected vans have rear brake lines that might have been crossed during the modification. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 135, "Light Vehicle Brake Systems."
- Vantage Mobility will notify owners, and dealers will correct the rear brake line attachments, free of charge. The recall began on July 3, 2017. Owners may contact Vantage Mobility customer service at 1-800-488-9082. Vantage Mobility's number for this recall is Pac-20170525.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.