- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 15 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 16 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 17 days ago
Chrysler Recall Pac-20170525: Rear Brakes Possibly Crossed During Assembly
2017 Chrysler Pacifica
The crossed rear brake lines will cause the rear anti-lock brake system to be ineffective, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vantage Mobility International, LLC (Vantage Mobility) is recalling certain 2017 Chrysler Pacifica lowered floor vans modified by Vantage Mobility for wheelchair accessibility. The affected vans have rear brake lines that might have been crossed during the modification. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 135, "Light Vehicle Brake Systems."
- Vantage Mobility will notify owners, and dealers will correct the rear brake line attachments, free of charge. The recall began on July 3, 2017. Owners may contact Vantage Mobility customer service at 1-800-488-9082. Vantage Mobility's number for this recall is Pac-20170525.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.