- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 14 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 15 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 35 days ago
- December 8: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Inspection Lawsuit Filed news | 44 days ago
- December 7: Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Steering Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 45 days ago
Chrysler Recall Pac-20170525: Rear Brakes Possibly Crossed During Assembly
2017 Chrysler Pacifica
The crossed rear brake lines will cause the rear anti-lock brake system to be ineffective, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vantage Mobility International, LLC (Vantage Mobility) is recalling certain 2017 Chrysler Pacifica lowered floor vans modified by Vantage Mobility for wheelchair accessibility. The affected vans have rear brake lines that might have been crossed during the modification. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 135, "Light Vehicle Brake Systems."
- Vantage Mobility will notify owners, and dealers will correct the rear brake line attachments, free of charge. The recall began on July 3, 2017. Owners may contact Vantage Mobility customer service at 1-800-488-9082. Vantage Mobility's number for this recall is Pac-20170525.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.