- December 6: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500 For Power Steering Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 6 days ago
- November 28: Ram ProMaster Recall Needed To Prevent Cooling Fan Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 8 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 14 days ago
2017 Chrysler Pacifica
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
A loss of power steering assist or a stall can increase the risk of crash. Read more »
If the MPR is engaged unintentionally, the vehicle could roll away striking and injuring a bystander or cause a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
Inadvertent unlatching of the left outboard seat belt can increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
A wheel wobble may cause a possible loss of control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The crossed rear brake lines will cause the rear anti-lock brake system to be ineffective, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If passengers occupying the third-row and/or second-row center seats cannot use a seat belt, there is an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »