- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 6 days ago
- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 10 days ago
- January 8: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled Due to Brake Fluid recalls | 14 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 14 days ago
2017 Chrysler Pacifica
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
2017 Chrysler Pacifica SEAT BELTS:REAR NHTSA Campaign #16V490000
Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2017 Pacifica vehicles manufactured February 22, 2016, through April 28, 2016. The center overhead seat belt stow clip may fracture and prevent use of the seat belt in the third-row and/or second-row center passenger seat (if so equipped).
Consequence: If passengers occupying the third-row and/or second-row center seats cannot use a seat belt, there is an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Actions: Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the third-row and, if necessary, second-row center overhead seat belt stow bezel, free of charge. The recall began on July 14, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S42. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V490000 »