- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 1 days ago
- November 6: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recall Issued Over Floor Mats recalls | 9 days ago
- November 2: Jeep Renegade Recall Issued Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 13 days ago
- November 1: Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Recall Issued Over Fire Risk recalls | 14 days ago
- October 31: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Cherokee Over Stalling Issue recalls | 15 days ago
2017 Chrysler Pacifica
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
If the MPR is engaged unintentionally, the vehicle could roll away striking and injuring a bystander or cause a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
Inadvertent unlatching of the left outboard seat belt can increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
A wheel wobble may cause a possible loss of control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The crossed rear brake lines will cause the rear anti-lock brake system to be ineffective, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If passengers occupying the third-row and/or second-row center seats cannot use a seat belt, there is an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »