- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 8 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 41 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 44 days ago
Chrysler Recall T54: Second Row Left Seat Belt May Be Unlatched
2017 Chrysler Pacifica
Inadvertent unlatching of the left outboard seat belt can increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Rear
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Chrysler Pacifica vehicles equipped with the 8-passenger seating option. In certain passenger seating and vehicle situations, the second-row center seating position seat belt buckle could cause the left outboard seat belt to become unlatched.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will install a shorter second-row seat belt buckle, free of charge. The recall began October 26, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T54.
- Documents (9)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-4
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 09/05/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – T5409052017
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Revised January 2018
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - October 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - T54 In-Vehicle Recall Messaging
- Uconnect Recall Notice
Click a tab for more information.