- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 2 days ago
- June 7: Chrysler Recalls 343,000 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: Ram 1500 Recall Ordered For Broken Driveshafts recalls | 15 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 20 days ago
- May 27: Fiat 500 Hatch Wiring Harness Lawsuit Says Hatches Won't Open news | 21 days ago
Chrysler Recall U01: Engine Stall Due To Software Issue
2017 Chrysler Pacifica
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
Electrical System — Software
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Chrysler Pacifica vehicles equipped with a 3.6l engine. The engine control software may become out of sync with the crankshaft position sensor, possibly resulting in an engine stall.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the engine control software, free of charge. The recall began March 7, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U01.
- Documents (10)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - U01Safety Recall -VINCompletions By Mopar on Thursday, February 22, 2018
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - February 2018
- U01 Fleet Communication Email
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 01/18/2018 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – U01
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - U01 Owner Repaired
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Revised March 2018
Click a tab for more information.