- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 4 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 5 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 10 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 10 days ago
Chrysler Recall U01: Engine Stall Due To Software Issue
2017 Chrysler Pacifica
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
Electrical System — Software
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Chrysler Pacifica vehicles equipped with a 3.6l engine. The engine control software may become out of sync with the crankshaft position sensor, possibly resulting in an engine stall.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the engine control software, free of charge. The recall began March 7, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U01.
- Documents (8)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - U01Safety Recall -VINCompletions By Mopar on Thursday, February 22, 2018
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - February 2018
- U01 Fleet Communication Email
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 01/18/2018 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – U01
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.