- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 13 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 14 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 46 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 49 days ago
Chrysler Recall U01: Engine Stall Due To Software Issue
2017 Chrysler Pacifica
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
Electrical System — Software
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Chrysler Pacifica vehicles equipped with a 3.6l engine. The engine control software may become out of sync with the crankshaft position sensor, possibly resulting in an engine stall.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the engine control software, free of charge. The recall began March 7, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U01.
- Documents (8)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - U01Safety Recall -VINCompletions By Mopar on Thursday, February 22, 2018
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - February 2018
- U01 Fleet Communication Email
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 01/18/2018 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – U01
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.