- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 23 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 39 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 41 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
1996 Chrysler Sebring
Body / Paint Problems
1996 Chrysler Sebring Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars23
- NHTSA: Structure6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body5
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members5
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Support Device 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.