- July 21: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 Trucks recalls | 0 days ago
- July 18: Ram Fuel Filler Neck Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sued For $100 Million Over Keyless Ignition news | 14 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- July 6: Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Wrong Spare Tires recalls | 15 days ago
NHTSA — Structure Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 26,074 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem