- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 7 days ago
- May 22: Chrysler Warranty Problems Cause Class Action news | 9 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 13 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- April 18: Ram Bed Step Recall Includes 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 43 days ago
1996 Chrysler Sebring
1996 Chrysler Sebring Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.