- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- November 10: Fiat Chrysler Didn't Meet MPG Requirements For 2017 Models news | 10 days ago
- October 28: Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Coolant Leak Recall For EGR Coolers recalls | 23 days ago
- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 29 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 48 days ago
Chrysler Recall : Chrysler/Lower Control Arm
1996 Chrysler Sebring
Separation of the ball joint could cause a loss of steering control increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Ball Joint
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The lower control arm ball joint can separate due to loss of lubrication.
- Dealers will inspect the ball joint end housing cover seal for leakage with a high pressure air tester and the rubber boot will be visually inspected for damage. If the cover seal leaks or the boot is damaged, the lower control arm will be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.