- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 4 days ago
- May 22: Chrysler Warranty Problems Cause Class Action news | 6 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 10 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- April 18: Ram Bed Step Recall Includes 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 40 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 4 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 26,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.