- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 21 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 29 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 39 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrysler Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 39 days ago
2006 Chrysler Sebring
2006 Chrysler Sebring Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Failure Due To Oil Sludge4
- Engine Light Is On3
- Blown Head Gasket1
- Manifold Crack-02 Sensor1
- Revs To 3000 Rpms For No Reason1
- Who Designed This Car Engine?1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.