- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 6 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 39 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 42 days ago
2006 Chrysler Sebring
2006 Chrysler Sebring Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Failure Due To Oil Sludge5
- Engine Light Is On3
- Blown Head Gasket1
- Manifold Crack-02 Sensor1
- Revs To 3000 Rpms For No Reason1
- Who Designed This Car Engine?1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.