- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 38 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 39 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 39 days ago
- December 1: Alfa Romeo Giulia Cars Recalled For Brake Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 61 days ago
2006 Chrysler Sebring
2006 Chrysler Sebring Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Failure Due To Oil Sludge5
- Engine Light Is On3
- Blown Head Gasket1
- Manifold Crack-02 Sensor1
- Revs To 3000 Rpms For No Reason1
- Who Designed This Car Engine?1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.