- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 2 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 9 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 44 days ago
1998 Chrysler Town & Country
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1998 Town & Country accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- poer door locks operate unintentionally1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly15
- NHTSA: Seats5
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical3
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.