- February 21: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- February 15: Ram Trucks Recalled For Rollaway Threat recalls | 7 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 8 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 18 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 28,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
cooling system problem