- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 24 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 32 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 42 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrysler Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 42 days ago
Chrysler Recall 996: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 225/Owner Manual Info
2002 Chrysler Town & Country
In the event of a crash, the child seat may not be properly attached increasing the risk of injury to the child.
- Vehicle description: Certain mini vans fail to comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." The owner manuals supplied with these vehicles do not indicate which seating positions are equipped with tether anchorages and child restraint anchorage systems as required by the standard.
- Owners will be provided with the necessary child restraint system information. Owner notification is expected to begin October 8, 2001. Owners who do not receive the free information within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.