- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 7 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 10 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 14 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 24 days ago
Chrysler Recall 996: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 225/Owner Manual Info
2002 Chrysler Town & Country
In the event of a crash, the child seat may not be properly attached increasing the risk of injury to the child.
- Vehicle description: Certain mini vans fail to comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." The owner manuals supplied with these vehicles do not indicate which seating positions are equipped with tether anchorages and child restraint anchorage systems as required by the standard.
- Owners will be provided with the necessary child restraint system information. Owner notification is expected to begin October 8, 2001. Owners who do not receive the free information within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.