- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 10 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 12 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 34 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 37 days ago
Chrysler Recall B25: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Tank Control Valve Weld
2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in an underbody fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- On certain mini vans, the fuel tank control valve weld joint could separate resulting in a possible fuel leak.
- Dealers will inspect the fuel tank and replace it if necessary. Owner notification began October 28, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.