- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 25 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 33 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 43 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrysler Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 43 days ago
Chrysler Recall B25: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Tank Control Valve Weld
2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in an underbody fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- On certain mini vans, the fuel tank control valve weld joint could separate resulting in a possible fuel leak.
- Dealers will inspect the fuel tank and replace it if necessary. Owner notification began October 28, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.