- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 3 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 10 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 20 days ago
Chrysler Recall B25: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Tank Control Valve Weld
2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in an underbody fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- On certain mini vans, the fuel tank control valve weld joint could separate resulting in a possible fuel leak.
- Dealers will inspect the fuel tank and replace it if necessary. Owner notification began October 28, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.