- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 1 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 29 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 30 days ago
Chrysler Recall B25: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Tank Control Valve Weld
2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in an underbody fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- On certain mini vans, the fuel tank control valve weld joint could separate resulting in a possible fuel leak.
- Dealers will inspect the fuel tank and replace it if necessary. Owner notification began October 28, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.