- August 3: Chrysler Minivan Sliding Door Problems Being Addressed investigations | 16 days ago
- August 2: Chrysler Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensor Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- July 28: Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Stalling Problems Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- July 25: Chrysler Infotainment System Hacking Lawsuit is Over news | 25 days ago
- July 22: FCA Recalls Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Cars recalls | 28 days ago
2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Windows / Windshield Problems
2002 Chrysler Town & Country Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Window Stopped Working3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer2
- NHTSA: Visibility1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger/Hvac System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.