- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 5 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 6 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 7 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 16 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 24 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2003 Town & Country lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlights sometimes flicker on and off1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting8
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.