- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 7 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 7 days ago
- August 2: Ram Power Tailgate Lock Recall Includes 1.4 Million Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 22 days ago
Chrysler Recall E06: Power Liftgate Control Module
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
In the event of a crash, an unbelted passenger could be ejected from the vehicle.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Hatchback/Liftgate — Lock
- On certain minivans, the power liftgate (plg) latch may not engage the striker allowing the liftgate to open while driving.
- Dealers will replace the power liftgate control module free of charge. The recall began April 26, 2005. Owners may contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.