- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 9 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 42 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 45 days ago
Chrysler Recall E06: Power Liftgate Control Module
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
In the event of a crash, an unbelted passenger could be ejected from the vehicle.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Hatchback/Liftgate — Lock
- On certain minivans, the power liftgate (plg) latch may not engage the striker allowing the liftgate to open while driving.
- Dealers will replace the power liftgate control module free of charge. The recall began April 26, 2005. Owners may contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.