- May 19: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Cherokees For Fuel Leaks recalls | 2 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 7 days ago
- May 10: Chrysler Recalls 326,000 Older Jeep Liberty SUVs recalls | 11 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- April 30: Jeep Wrangler Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 21 days ago
Chrysler Recall E06: Power Liftgate Control Module
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
In the event of a crash, an unbelted passenger could be ejected from the vehicle.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Hatchback/Liftgate — Lock
- On certain minivans, the power liftgate (plg) latch may not engage the striker allowing the liftgate to open while driving.
- Dealers will replace the power liftgate control module free of charge. The recall began April 26, 2005. Owners may contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.