- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 10 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 11 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 12 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 21 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 29 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2003 Town & Country windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- water leaks1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls4
- NHTSA: Visibility2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.