- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 16 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 16 days ago
- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 25 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel/Propulsion System Problems
2004 Chrysler Town & Country (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chances are you didn't want to have to buy a used minivan, but chances are you _also_ didn't realize how much stuff you need to travel with kids. When it comes to hauling around piles of diaper bags and coolers full of snacks, you could do worse than the 2004 Town & Country. Especially when you compare it to the 2005.
1.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 90,762 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem