- November 21: Kayla White Jeep Liberty Lawsuit Will Continue news | 2 days ago
- November 21: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Engines Shut Off: Federal Petition news | 2 days ago
- November 9: Jeep Wrangler Heater Core Replacement Lawsuit Challenged news | 14 days ago
- October 24: Mitsubishi Settles Lawsuit Over Auto Parts Price-Fixing Claims news | 30 days ago
- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2005 Chrysler Town & Country (Page 1 of 5)
CarComplaints.com Notes: What the heck happened here? A year after getting our "seal of pretty good" for the 2004, Chrysler turns around and delivers this crapwagon.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 53,384 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.