- May 1: Dodge Durango Recall Issued For Missing Parts recalls | 5 days ago
- March 9: Chrysler Headrest Deployed, Owner Blames Cheap Plastic news | 58 days ago
- February 18: 2021 Ram 1500 Classic SLT Drivers May Lose The Brakes recalls | 77 days ago
2005 Chrysler Town & Country
CarComplaints.com Notes: What the heck happened here? A year after getting our "seal of pretty good" for the 2004, Chrysler turns around and delivers this crapwagon.
2005 Chrysler Town & Country Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rack And Pinion Failed7
- Power Steering Pump Howls4
- Power Steering Goes Out When Wet3
- Steering Bushings And Control Arm Failure2
- NHTSA: Steering86
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion23
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.