- May 23: Mopar Gooseneck Ball Kits Recalled by Chrysler recalls | 0 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 0 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 1 days ago
2006 Chrysler Town & Country
2006 Chrysler Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shut off while driving3
- cam shaft idling ruff1
- check engine light on1
- engine oil leak1
- o2 sensor went bad1
- throttle sticks in idle position1
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.