- July 21: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 Trucks recalls | 0 days ago
- July 18: Ram Fuel Filler Neck Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sued For $100 Million Over Keyless Ignition news | 14 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- July 6: Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Wrong Spare Tires recalls | 15 days ago
2006 Chrysler Town & Country
2006 Chrysler Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shut Off While Driving3
- Cam Shaft Idling Ruff1
- Check Engine Light On1
- Engine Oil Leak1
- O2 Sensor Went Bad1
- Throttle Sticks In Idle Position1
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.