- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 7 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 40 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 43 days ago
2006 Chrysler Town & Country
2006 Chrysler Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shut Off While Driving3
- Cam Shaft Idling Ruff1
- Check Engine Light On1
- Engine Oil Leak1
- O2 Sensor Went Bad1
- Throttle Sticks In Idle Position1
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.