- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 5 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 5 days ago
- August 2: Ram Power Tailgate Lock Recall Includes 1.4 Million Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 20 days ago
2006 Chrysler Town & Country
2006 Chrysler Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shut off while driving3
- cam shaft idling ruff1
- check engine light on1
- engine oil leak1
- o2 sensor went bad1
- throttle sticks in idle position1
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.