- February 6: Ram 2500 and 3500 Recall Issued After 19 Fires recalls | 10 days ago
- February 4: 2020 Jeep Wranglers Recalled To Replace Front Axles recalls | 12 days ago
- January 25: Ram ProMaster Vans Recalled For Transmission Shift Cables recalls | 22 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 40 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 41 days ago
2006 Chrysler Town & Country
2006 Chrysler Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shut Off While Driving3
- Cam Shaft Idling Ruff1
- Check Engine Light On1
- Engine Oil Leak1
- O2 Sensor Went Bad1
- Throttle Sticks In Idle Position1
- NHTSA: Engine15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.