- February 21: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- February 15: Ram Trucks Recalled For Rollaway Threat recalls | 6 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 7 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 17 days ago
2006 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2006 Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shut off while driving3
- cam shaft idling ruff1
- check engine light on1
- engine oil leak1
- o2 sensor went bad1
- throttle sticks in idle position1
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.