- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 0 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 15 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 16 days ago
Chrysler Recall : Rear Brake Lines
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
A brake fluid leak could result in a loss of braking ability, possibly causing a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic
- Eldorado national is recalling model year 2008-2009 amerivan mobility vehicles built on Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan platforms vehicles. The rear brake lines may have been improperly routed and not secured properly during the alteration. If not routed and secured properly, the brake lines could rub against the vehicle causing a brake fluid leak.
- Eldorado national amerivan dealers will inspect the vehicles and if the brake lines were improperly routed they will be correctly reinstalled free of charge. The safety recall began on October 13, 2009. Owners may contact eldorado national at 1-800-955-9086. These minivans have been altered into wheelchair accessible vehicles by eldorado. This recall is not being conducted by Chrysler group llc and will not be performed at no cost by Dodge or Chrysler dealers unless they are also an eldorado national dealer.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.