- December 8: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Inspection Lawsuit Filed news | 4 days ago
- December 7: Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Steering Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 5 days ago
- December 6: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500 For Power Steering Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 12 days ago
- November 28: Ram ProMaster Recall Needed To Prevent Cooling Fan Fires recalls | 14 days ago
2009 Chrysler Town & Country
2009 Chrysler Town & Country Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Grinding, Squealing, Dust,2
- Caliper Locked Up1
- No Brakes, Pedal Goes To The Floor1
- Premature Wear1
- Wheels Shake When Brakes Are Applied1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes39
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic37
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control17
- NHTSA: Traction Control System2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.