- December 1: Alfa Romeo Giulia Cars Recalled For Brake Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 15 days ago
- October 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Proceeds news | 35 days ago
- October 24: Mirror Glass Detaches From Ram 1500 and 2500 Trucks recalls | 40 days ago
2009 Chrysler Town & Country
2009 Chrysler Town & Country Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Grinding, Squealing, Dust,2
- Caliper Locked Up1
- No Brakes, Pedal Goes To The Floor1
- Premature Wear1
- Wheels Shake When Brakes Are Applied1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes40
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic37
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control19
- NHTSA: Traction Control System2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.