- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 2 days ago
- November 6: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recall Issued Over Floor Mats recalls | 10 days ago
- November 2: Jeep Renegade Recall Issued Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 14 days ago
- November 1: Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Recall Issued Over Fire Risk recalls | 15 days ago
- October 31: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Cherokee Over Stalling Issue recalls | 16 days ago
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
2012 Chrysler Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Turns Over, Will Not Start10
- Engine Shut Down While Driving9
- Engine Light Keeps Coming On2
- Damaged Cam Sensor Due To Warped Head1
- Engine Noise1
- Engine Won't Turn Over1
- Exhaust Valve In #2 Cylinder Went Out1
- Ignition Coil Failure, Leaking Gaskets1
- NHTSA: Engine38
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.