- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- May 23: Mopar Gooseneck Ball Kits Recalled by Chrysler recalls | 3 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 4 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 4 days ago
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
2012 Chrysler Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine turns over, will not start10
- engine shut down while driving9
- engine light keeps coming on2
- damaged cam sensor due to warped head1
- engine noise1
- engine won't turn over1
- exhaust valve in #2 cylinder went out1
- ignition coil failure, leaking gaskets1
- NHTSA: Engine35
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.