- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 6 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 6 days ago
- August 2: Ram Power Tailgate Lock Recall Includes 1.4 Million Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 21 days ago
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
2012 Chrysler Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Turns Over, Will Not Start10
- Engine Shut Down While Driving9
- Engine Light Keeps Coming On2
- Damaged Cam Sensor Due To Warped Head1
- Engine Noise1
- Engine Won't Turn Over1
- Exhaust Valve In #2 Cylinder Went Out1
- Ignition Coil Failure, Leaking Gaskets1
- NHTSA: Engine37
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.