- February 21: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- February 15: Ram Trucks Recalled For Rollaway Threat recalls | 10 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 11 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 21 days ago
2012 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2012 Town & Country Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine turns over, will not start10
- engine shut down while driving9
- engine light keeps coming on2
- damaged cam sensor due to warped head1
- engine noise1
- engine won't turn over1
- exhaust valve in #2 cylinder went out1
- ignition coil failure, leaking gaskets1
- NHTSA: Engine19
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.