ANNOUNCEMENT: The Car Book 2018 is now online!

2012 Dodge Avenger body / paint problems: water leaks into trunk

Water Leaks Into Trunk

2012 Dodge Avenger

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.

CarComplaints.com Notes: Consumer Reports road tests has noted deficiencies in the 2012 Avenger with regard to engine noise, acceleration, braking, handling, transmission, fuel economy, driving position and rear visibility. But at least it has a cool marketing campaign ... right?

7.0

2012 Dodge Avenger body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Dodge Avenger:

2012 Dodge Avenger Owner Comments

Oct 012014

Avenger SXT V6

Water gets into trunk. I've checked the seal, it looks good. Causes the rear window to fog up constantly and now I have mold on the trunk carpet.

- Jeff L., Spokane, WA, USA

Aug 192013

Avenger SE

This is just 1 of the issues this car has, there are too many and i'm really regretting spending my hard earned money on it!!!!!!!! Handling sucks, don't feel safe, trunk leaked waterfall amounts of rain inside my trunk and all over everything inside my trunk, and all over me when i opened my trunk, recalls, it's loud, and i don't like that you can't use inside air when using the vent it only takes outside air and then your filing up your lungs with the exhaust of all the cars around you in heavy traffic time's. Yuck Yuck Yuck can't wait till i can get a better car!!!!!!

- Sarah B., Albuquerque, NM, USA