- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 25 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 53 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 54 days ago
Dodge Recall T48: Oil Leak Due To Engine Oil Cooler Hose Separation
2017 Dodge Challenger
If an EOC line fails, oil may spray onto the windshield or contact a hot surface, impairing driver visibility and increasing the risk of a crash or fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Dodge Challenger and Charger vehicles equipped with Hellcat engines. The engine oil cooler (EOC) hoses may fail resulting in a rapid loss of engine oil.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the EOC lines, free of charge. The recall began October 3, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T48.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.