- May 4: Model Year 2019 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sun Visors recalls | 51 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 64 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 66 days ago
- April 17: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 68 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 75 days ago
Dodge Recall T48: Oil Leak Due To Engine Oil Cooler Hose Separation
2017 Dodge Challenger
If an EOC line fails, oil may spray onto the windshield or contact a hot surface, impairing driver visibility and increasing the risk of a crash or fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Dodge Challenger and Charger vehicles equipped with Hellcat engines. The engine oil cooler (EOC) hoses may fail resulting in a rapid loss of engine oil.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the EOC lines, free of charge. The recall began October 3, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T48.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.