- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 22 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 38 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 64 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 67 days ago
2017 Dodge Challenger
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Dodge Challenger
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Dodge Challenger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
If an EOC line fails, oil may spray onto the windshield or contact a hot surface, impairing driver visibility and increasing the risk of a crash or fire. Read more »
If the vehicle is exited without the transmission remaining in the PARK position and without the parking brake set, the vehicle may roll, increasing the ... Read more »