- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 11 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 17 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 27 days ago
- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 48 days ago
2017 Dodge Challenger
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Dodge Challenger
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Dodge Challenger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If an EOC line fails, oil may spray onto the windshield or contact a hot surface, impairing driver visibility and increasing the risk of a crash or fire. Read more »
If the vehicle is exited without the transmission remaining in the PARK position and without the parking brake set, the vehicle may roll, increasing the ... Read more »