- May 4: Model Year 2019 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sun Visors recalls | 44 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 57 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 59 days ago
- April 17: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 61 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 68 days ago
Dodge Recall T41: Transmission May Not Remain In Park
2017 Dodge Challenger
If the vehicle is exited without the transmission remaining in the PARK position and without the parking brake set, the vehicle may roll, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Control Module (PCM/TCM)
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Dodge Challenger vehicles equipped with 5.7L V8 engines and eight-speed automatic transmissions. The transmission may not remain in the PARK position if that gear is selected, the engine is still running, and the driver exits the vehicle exited.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the transmission control module software, free of charge. The recall began 28, 2017. Owners may the Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T41.
- Documents (8)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - July 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 07/11/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – T4107112017
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-4
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-3
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.