- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 30 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 59 days ago
Dodge Recall T41: Transmission May Not Remain In Park
2017 Dodge Challenger
If the vehicle is exited without the transmission remaining in the PARK position and without the parking brake set, the vehicle may roll, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Control Module (PCM/TCM)
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Dodge Challenger vehicles equipped with 5.7L V8 engines and eight-speed automatic transmissions. The transmission may not remain in the PARK position if that gear is selected, the engine is still running, and the driver exits the vehicle exited.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the transmission control module software, free of charge. The recall began 28, 2017. Owners may the Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T41.
- Documents (8)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - July 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 07/11/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – T4107112017
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-4
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-3
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.