- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 20 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 35 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 59 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 85 days ago
Dodge Recall M10: ABS/ESC Fuse And Headlamp Jumper Wire Harness
2011 Dodge Charger
This could lead to loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Air — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
Electrical System — Fuses And Circuit Breakers
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2011 and 2012 300 and Dodge Charger vehicles. These vehicles may lose ABS/ESC system function due to an overheated power distribution center.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will relocate the ABS/ESC system fuse, free of charge. The safety recall began on May 18, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.