- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 24 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 40 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
2014 Dodge Charger
2014 Dodge Charger Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving2
- Loss Of Power When Accelerating2
- Engine Squealing Noise1
- Engine Warning Light On1
- Hesitation At Acceleration1
- Loud Noise1
- Oil Leak At Cooler Housing1
- Unintended Acceleration1
- Valve Failure1
- NHTSA: Engine31
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.