- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 0 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 1 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 40 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
2014 Dodge Charger
2014 Dodge Charger Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/dies while driving2
- loss of power when accelerating2
- engine squealing noise1
- hesitation at acceleration1
- loud noise1
- oil leak at cooler housing1
- unintended acceleration1
- valve failure1
- NHTSA: Engine28
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.