- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 42 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 82 days ago
2014 Dodge Charger
2014 Dodge Charger Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cold power steering makes noise1
- power steering failure1
- power steering far too loud in any temperature1
- pulls to the right constantly1
- NHTSA: Steering18
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Charger Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Charger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Charger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Charger.