7.0

2015 Dodge Charger accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Dodge Charger:

2015 Dodge Charger Owner Comments

Aug 152017

Charger SE V6

Bought car approximately around April 2016. After hurricane Harvey in 2017, I noticed the door panels on the drivers side starting to warp. The dealership where the car was purchased asked if I had reported the problem to Dodge Corp. and suggested that I do so. I've made a few attempts to contact Dodge via e-mail and phone calls but no luck. I fill this is a problem from the factory and Dodge should look in to it. Overall I am pleased with the car except for the door panels. One body shop quoted me a price of over $2000.00 dollars to replace panels. Hopefully Dodge will get more complaints about this problem and fix it under a recall.

- Donald S., Cypress, US

Sep 012018

Charger SE 3.6L

click to see larger images

door panels warping door panels warping

Bought this piece of junk December 2017, dealer didn't even have the decency to record the original sale date so I would be informed when manufacturer's warranty would run out. Found out the hard way this past summer when I took it in for the cruise control recall and asked them to look at the front door panels because I was hearing lots of road noise, and noticed I could put my fingers inside the panels with the windows rolled down due to heat having warped them. I was informed my warranty had run out in June and it would be between $1500 and 2000 dollars to have them both replaced. I told them what they could do with their dealership and went on my way.

I took the car to a body shop where I got them glued down for $75 bucks but they didn't think the repairs would last. They were right, as they are slowly warping again but at least I'm not hearing the road noise again yet. Can't see replacing them since I'm sure the replacements would do the same thing in a couple years anyway.

- hogan1956, Bogue Chitto, US