- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- September 29: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Recall Needed, Argues Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- September 20: Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger Door Panels Coming Off news | 65 days ago
- September 10: Dodge Charger Pursuit Cars Recalled recalls | 75 days ago
Dodge Recall VB0: Front Tires May Be Damaged
2019 Dodge Charger
A damaged tire can suddenly lose air pressure and increase the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Dodge Challenger and Charger vehicles. An incompatible front wheel and brake package was installed and may allow the front tire to contact the steering knuckle, causing tire damage.
- FCA US will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front wheels and inspect and replace the front tires, as necessary. In addition, dealers will inspect the wheel alignment, adjusting it if necessary. These repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began December 19, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA's number for this recall is VB0.
- Documents (7)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-4
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 10/25/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – VB0
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 10/31/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – VB0
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
Click a tab for more information.