- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 11 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 40 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 48 days ago
- January 3: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 53 days ago
2013 Dodge Dart
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.
For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.
For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.
Worst 2013 Dart Miscellaneous Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dart Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Dart compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dart overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dart.