- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- September 29: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Recall Needed, Argues Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 20: Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger Door Panels Coming Off news | 29 days ago
- September 10: Dodge Charger Pursuit Cars Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
- August 20: Chrysler Emissions Recall May Be Forthcoming news | 60 days ago
"Not In Park" Message
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.
For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.
For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 56,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)