- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 54 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 79 days ago
2013 Dodge Dart
Wheels / Hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.
For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.
For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.
2013 Dodge Dart Wheels / Hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Faulty Tire14
- Sensors Reading Incorrect Tire Pressure3
- Wheel Bearing Failure3
- Premature Wheel Corrosion2
- Broken Rim1
- Sidewall Bubbling1
- TPMS Light Remains On All The Time1
- NHTSA: Wheels23
- NHTSA: Tires21
- NHTSA: Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems1
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dart Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Dart compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dart overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dart.