- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall : Daimlerchrysler/Rear Brake Tubes
1998 Dodge Durango
If the tube were perforated, there would be a reduction in braking from the rear wheels, increasing stopping distances.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The rear brake tube can contact an underbody crossmember eventually wearing a hole in the tube.
- Dealers will install a rubber isolator on all vehicles that do not indicate tube contact. Vehicles that show contact and have less than 45,000 miles and no signs of red rust will have the rubber isolator installed with silicone to protect the tube where the coating has worn off. Vehicles that exhibit contact, and have more than 45,000 miles or show signs of red rust, will have the brake tube replaced with the production tube and isolator.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.