- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 6 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 17 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 29 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 68 days ago
2002 Dodge Durango
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2002 Durango AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater/ac not working properly6
- A/C sucks and vent design is terrible4
- AC blows hot air2
- front blower motor is not operating2
- high A/C fan only, cooling shuts off in low2
- hvac resistor and wiring harness malfunction2
- a/c heater duct work not functioning1
- AC leaking into floor boards1
- awful smell from A/C1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.